What is Social Media Maintenance
Once you have your Facebook page, Twitter feed, Blog roll and LinkedIn network up and running – that’s when the trouble strikes.
- Using untrained staff to handle social media strategy and writing!
- Hiring a ‘devil-may-care’ freelance writer for erratic work!
- Trying to find the time to keep an actual strategy going!
- Leaving your pages to stagnate because of all the hassle!
95% of businesses simply don’t have the time to maintain their social media strategies. Whether it’s because they’re short on skilled staff, time or expertise – these pages die – and no one can make money off dead pages.
Instead why not hire us?
- Highly trained social media strategists
- University educated writers and editors
- Experts in project and time management skills
We maintain your social media pages in a reliable, professional and permanent manner. Check out our latest packages.
- Facebook Packages
- Twitter Packages
- LinkedIn Packages
- Blog Maintenance Packages
- All in One Social Media Packages
Choose From These Excellent Contract Options:
|The Tester||1 month tester contract|
|The Small Business Contract||3 month contract|
|The Medium Business Contract||6 month contract|
|The Corporate Business Contract||1 year contract|
|The Fortune 500 Contract||2 year contract|
* All of our contracts are standard, and have been drawn up by a qualified lawyer. They provide an easy out for both the client and Contrast Media should either party be unsatisfied with work.
Social Marketing Consulting Services
If you need some sound advice on what to do with your social pages, our consulting services begin at R350.00 per hour or $50.00 an hour. Available for international and local clientele.
Social Marketing Strategy and Planning
Planning on hiring an in-house social strategist, but you really need a social marketing plan for them to follow? Get a custom social marketing plan created for each social site – starting at $715.00 or R5000.00 per plan.
Private Social Media Marketing Training
Looking to teach your marketing staff how to leverage social media to promote your brand online? Sign up for our online courses or schedule a private training session below with CG Dewing, Founder and CEO of Contrast Media.
COMING SOON our online certificate courses:
Facebook Marketing Basics
Facebook Marketing Intermediate
Facebook Marketing Advanced
Twitter Marketing Basics
Twitter Marketing Intermediate
Twitter Marketing Advanced
Blog Marketing Basics
Blog Marketing Intermediate
Blog Marketing Advanced
LinkedIn Marketing Basics
LinkedIn Marketing Intermediate
LinkedIn Marketing Advanced
Contact Contrast Media today — for social marketing solutions that blow the clothes off your competition.