Professional. Bestselling. Unrivalled.
Everyone wants to be a bestselling e-book author, but few people are.
When you decide to have an e-book written, it’s an investment. You’re investing in the future sales of that product. Or perhaps you want to become a thought leader in your niche. Either way, you need a few things first.
An expert researcher. A writer that follows market trends. Someone that understands how books are written, and why people read them. More to the point – you need an experienced author.
Yes, anyone can write an e-book. There are no publishers around to read the finished product and then throw it out of the window.
We’ve written print books, published all over the world by top publishers. We’ve also written bestselling e-books. Our e-books sell.
Invest in an e-book that people will want to read. Hire the Contrast Media team!
You’re Looking For:
- An author, someone who is already published
- An expert in digital product sales, and how to make them work
- A complete, ready to sell, e-book
- High quality copy, and help making your e-book sell like mad
You’re NOT Looking For:
- An ‘author’ who has only published e-books
- A writer with zero marketing chops
- A cheap e-book to sell quickly, to make millions
- Mass produced writing no-one will ever read. Ever.
Corporate quality at freelance prices…
PLUS you get:
- A complete product that can be sold as is
- 100% guarantee on quality and originality
- One free round of editing, to make your e-book perfect
Hire us now!
We Specialize In:
- Niche orientated e-books
- Fiction and non fiction e-books
Our E-book Packages Include:
- Cover design
- Table of contents
- Active links
- Index (for books over 150 pages)
- Various formats on request
On request, we also do e-book pdf design. These unique pdf pages are then brought to life by adding in live clickable links and interactive features.
If you’d like to have royalty free images or special charts, graphs etc in your book – an additional fee will be charged.
*prices subject to adjustment based on exchange rate or niche difficulty.